Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I am on holiday and for the last week I have raging

Customer Question

I am on holiday and for the last week I have raging temperatures back pain and vomiting.
I went to the pharmacy and was given paracetamol.When it didn't improve I went to a doctor who gave me 600 milligram effervescent paracetamol 2 times a dayand 100mg ibuprofen 2 times a day and Omeprazol 20 mg per day.
Having taken these I lost 2 kilos of weight overnight and woke up in a pool of water.
I still feel really terrible what should I do.
Edward Roderick Hon LLD
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 11 months ago.

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

High grade over, back pain and vomiting should be taken seriously. You may have meningitis or infection of the brain membrane. Viral or bacterial infection either can cause this. Infection can be present anywhere else in the body as well like in the lungs or in the stomach. You should go to the nearest hospital for further evaluation without any delay.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/