wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I am in Cambodia and have gone to a private clinic because I

Customer Question

Hello. I am in Cambodia and have gone to a private clinic because I was bitten by something (the doctor has said it's strongyloides worm. He first cut upen the skin were a wiggly red line had slowly got longer and surgery was needed he said.there was a white pus that was extracted.he then prescribed almex 400,ultigra 120 to stop itching,cefixim 200 anti biotic,alphachymotripsin,chymotrypsin an anti imflamatory.after two days of going back to have the wound cleaned and checked.yesterday I felt a sore throat and this morning.he took a blood test all was ok then done a X-ray and has given me some anti imflamatory. My chest does feel a little better. Please can you tell me if this treatment is ok.i m traveling on my own.thankyoy Martin wilkinson
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 10 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Martin,

Yes. That sounds like perfectly reasonable treatment.

I bet you will be OK....just follow your doctor recommendations.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS