Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Since I first had sex at 15. Every single woman and I mean

Customer Question

Since I first had sex at 15. Every single woman and I mean 100% have had severe stomach pains for 1 or 2 days after. And also very bad smell. Half of the time they run straight to the health clinic to hear either nothing there. Or a little infection but not sexual transferred in there opinion it's thrush or bv (yeast infection )
So after that the women just continue to have sex with me because I'm considered as clean but the pain is always there. 100% of the time. I have managed to have 1 child as well.
I've had my testicles scanned
I have had fertility test to check for Un normal sperm
And of course I go to health clinic and get told nothing is there as well. Only when I was 16 in America did the doctor ever say i have a lot of white blood cells on the defence but he still found nothing.
So my question is what is it? Could it literally be my diet? Or parasites?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 12 months ago.

Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. I am Dr Uzair.
I am reviewing your post and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Sine you have been through all necessary testing for the problem and the results were normal. It does not seem to be anything of serious nature. Yes, you are right diet can be a factor especially if you eat fried, smoked, spicy food and smoking and alcohol adds to it. I would recommend you to get a stool routine examination and an ultrasound abdomen or an endoscopy to see if everything is normal from inside of the stomach. Nothing much to worry about. Avoid particular kind of foods i mentioned earlier, take lots of fluids and regular exercise can help. Stool examination would screen for parasites if any.

Hope this helps.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Sorry i can not take phone calls right now. You can accept my additional services offer.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.