Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I think I have a tooth infection, my jaw is swollen and

Customer Question

I think I have a tooth infection, my jaw is swollen and feels tight.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also suffer with depression. Im on tablets for the depression, but I was doing ok until this weekend. I have a swollen jaw and it hurts a bit as well.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. I am Dr Uzair.
I am reviewing your post and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

There is probably some infection and inflammation going on in your tooth making it feel tight and painful. I would recommend you to take tablet advil ( ibuprofen twice daily) as it would relieve pain and inflammation. In case symptoms do not improve do visit your doctor for prescription antibiotics.

Hope this helps.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.