Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I had botox 7 days ago for 2nd time and lip fillers 4days

Customer Question

I had botox 7 days ago for 2nd time and lip fillers 4days ago for 1st time. For last 4days i have been itching severely CE out in a bright red rash all over me and keep coming out in huge purple bruises all over me especially on my legs. I had facial swelling on one side and feel sick lots. Went to walk in center today and they said it's an allergic reaction to botox and gave me a piriton and told me to take one every 4hours but i could only get piriteze can i take these every 4hours instead and does this all sounds right to you,I'm scared and don't understand the massive bruising.also i quit taking my lithium about 5 weeks ago as was in prison and they barely ever did my lithium levels.pls help hnks, luccia
Expert:  Dr. David replied 7 months ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

piriteze is cetirizine which is given 5-10mg a day

max dose is 10mg a day.

can you upload a clear photo of the purple bruises on your legs?

you can also take benadryl or diphenhydramine 25-50mg at night time before bed