Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor
Experience:  20 Years in Internal Medicine, Neurology and Sports Medicine
61817858

My Brother has been very ill for the past ten years .From

Customer Question

My Brother has been very ill for the past ten years .From being a Highflier to being on sickness benefit.
He has type 1 diabetes, asthma, chronic fatigue syndrome, psoriasis and a few others.
In addition, he has multiple medication intolerances (such that unable to tolerate prescribed
medicines, even for hypertension--which is always high); he also has multiple food intolerances. His doctors have run all kinds of tests but have been unable to resolve these
intolerances. Do you have any suggestions as to the next steps, as we are desperate --to know what to do. PLEASE CAN YOU HELP?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I asked a QUESTION Yesterday at 3:50 PM .I am still Waiting for an answer. Please Could you help?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 7 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am Happy to continue to Wait for your Answer. Many Thanks
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 6 months ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 6 months ago.

Hi there. I'm Dr Bob and I would be happy to assist you if you still need help.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Dear Dr Bob,I Would be Grateful If You could Respond to the Question I Have Already asked,
As Dr Nicola knows ,
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Dear Dr Nicola, Having Waited for your Answer, you Passed my Case To Dr BOB,
However I am still Waiting for My Case to be Answered,Could Someone Please help?
Many Thanks
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 6 months ago.

I would be happy to try to help with your questions. I've read your post and was left with the impression that your brother has seen many doctors. Do you know if he has seen an immunologist? Do you know what treatments have been tried? His type of case can be very difficult to diagnose precisely and manage effectively, and likely will need an academic immunologist (one who practices at a site with a medical school). He or she is more likely to be on the cutting edge of their field and more willing to order specialized testing to get to the bottom of this, as well as specialized treatments to help your brother better manage his symptoms.

Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 6 months ago.

If you have any additional questions about this, please let me know.

If there are no additional questions, a positive rating would be appreciated.

Best wishes to you and your brother. God bless.