Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I suffer from depression for the last20years i'm now51 years

Customer Question

I suffer from depression for the last20years i'm now51 years old. I have tried many anti-depressants i'ts been hit and miss with medication. I have been on citalopram 40mg for 7years i get very eling loeelow days and find it difficult to get out of bed in the morning. I feel (what for another day of feeling low). I also suffer from restless leg syndrome. The only medication that really helped me was co-proxamol , Distalgesics for my legs and i can also say it helped with my depression and anxiety. I work full time and finding time to see my gp is a problem at times. I'm not sure if you can prescibe me co-proxamol on a named prescription i know address of a pharmacy who still can aguire them . Thank you.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 6 months ago.

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

have you tried ECT or TMS?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can the doctor please contact me on line then. I have paid£27 for information. I'm available to go on line now.

I am asking if you have tried ECT or TMS?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What kind of information is that. Of course i have tried everything. I need to chat to a doctor as promised.

You have tried ECT and TMS both?

those are not medicines

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I know they are not medicine i'ts therapy. Why can't you phone me as promised for advice and conversation on the phone with so called expertise. I'm willing to pay the fee .

I cannot provide a call. I'm sorry

It is open to all experts though

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Then provide me with another expert who can help me. Give me a e-mail address to have life conversation. Or give me a call on my mobile number.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I think you are just making money out of people. £27 for nothing. You could not be bothered just to give me a simple telephone call.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Fine i'll go on line for chat what's the address
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I will never use your service again. How many £ 27 you rip off people .

I'm happy to continue here via chat if you like

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What an expert all he did was asked me guestions have i tried therapy. You are con artist put this on your testomonials£27 for questions!!!!! Very poor servive . Your advert is brilliant
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You are playing games sending the same text. After fobbing me off and how many other people you fob off. Don't bother contacting me again. Playing games like children very unprofessional indeed.