Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I was diagnosed with ILC in March 2015 had a hysterectomy

Customer Question

Hi, I was diagnosed with ILC in March 2015 had a hysterectomy first due to twisted torsion - bc found on CT Scan during Hysterectomy treatment so was put on Letrizole (Femera) until healed from hysterectomy (9 months) as it shrank my breast tumour by 33% then slowed down it was 3.1 - went to 2.1cm had WLE and total ALND 4/21 nodes affected breast clear margins - pathology ER positive 8/8 PR positive 7/8 HER2 negative had radiotherapy no chemo required Ki67 15% - age 66 Grade 1 stage 11b ( I think not on pathology report) on Femera for 5-10years medical oncologist said around 80% chance of non recurrence with the letrozole adding 2% is this a good chance of non recurrence taking all these factors into consideration? I have done a prognosis online and it said 91% chance of reoccurrence? Of course they do not have as much information as my oncologist - I think I am looking for reassurance that I have a very good chance of non recurrence as I suffer badly from anxiety - my opinion was Jan 2016 ( I still get breast pain especially if tired or stressed - often!) but my bc nurse said it's radiotherapy which can take 1/3 years to disappear - sometimes it doesn't
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I have done a predict online survey and it came out as 91% chance of non- reoccurrence! Not reoccurrence as stated above - apologies
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi, it's been over 24hrs since I posted my question (almost) is there a problem?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 days ago.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 10 days ago.

do you still need help on this question?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I will continue to wait for awhile until you find a Dr/oncologist who is able to answer this Thank you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 9 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I'm ok waiting for the right person to. answer my question thank you
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 8 days ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 6 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hi, it says on your site that you have Drs Oncologists waiting to answer my questions, obviously not! I have used your site many times and have always got an answer - I find it hard to believe that a Dr would 'leave' a question so that you can find someone else, if you have Drs and Oncologists waiting? To say I am disappointed is an understatement, I always thought that the Drs/oncologists in the USA were ore advanced with this type of thing. I will leave it then and try to find my answer somewhere?