Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

Last week (Monday) i awoke with a sore throats, and over the

Customer Question

Last week (Monday) i awoke with a sore throats, and over the next 3 days I experienced the sumptoms of a cold, runny nose, cough, achy etc. On Thursday as I was travelling to work a dull pain in my upper stomach, I would say just below my breast bone, developed into a terrible paid, I had to drive home. By the time I got home the paid was unbearable and I called an ambulance I thought I was having a heart attack. I was tested at the hospital and I did not have a heart attack, the pain did go off in the ambulance but then came back twice whilst I was in the hospital. They determined that it was anxiety related. Since then I have had dull pain in the same area, which goes away with pain killers, however I have a yellowing around the corner of my eyes and my ruin has been very dark. I did have my gallbladder removed 10 years ago. I still have a bit of a runny nose and feel very tired, my urine is less dark now.
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 2 months ago.

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

What is your concern regarding this?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What is your diagnosis?

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

With these symptoms, possible jaundice needs to investigated for. If the bilirubin is elevated the various causes of jaundice needs to be considered. So, at present, I would recommend a complete blood count, bilirubin levels, and an ultrasound scan of the abdomen. With these investigations, the exact diagnosis for your symptoms can be known.

Take care.

Did I answer your question? Please reply.

Dear customer,
Were you able to read my answer?
Do you have any further questions?

Dear customer,

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger for a mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.