wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

At work, I've noticed that colleagues nudge others

At work, I've noticed that colleagues nudge others colleagues and I've discovered it's because I seem to 'zone out' and realise I have when I come out of it and look at them.
I'm guessing I must have always done this, but it's concerning that people notice. I thought it's what everyone does, but I'm assuming mine must be so frequent/noticeable that others notice too.
I would appreciate some input on this. Thanks
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 3 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 3 months ago.

How old are you?

Male/Female?

Are you in a relationship?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi, I am female and I live with my partner of 7 years.
I het migraines about 2 or three times a month and take naratriptan to stop attacks and this works.
I have also, recently, been prescribed 40mg×2 Propranolol to help prevent migraines but this medication was only prescibed 2 weeks ago and the instances have been occuring for a lot longer than that.
I dont feel this has anything to do with my eyes. I wear glasses for reading and had an eye test last month.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am 39
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for that additional information.

What does your partner, a person who knows you very well, think about this zoning out and looking at other people?

Also, do others seem to react or mention this activity of your to you?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
He says I can 'daydream' sometimes. Friends have said it too.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 3 months ago.

From what you, your friends and your partner have noticed this does not seem to be anything to worry about.

Have you been talking to The Evil Dr. Google and become worried that this is a brain tumor, some rare and fatal neurological disease or metabolic imbalance?

Because, from what you have posted I do not believe that this is the case.

I do not feel you need to get a huge workup, a MRI of your brain or anything like that....
It sounds like this is just part of who you are as an individual....and I'd not give it a second thought.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Lol. No, I dont have a habit of Googling symptoms; it just concerned me because I think I was unaware it was so obvious.
Thank you for your response.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 3 months ago.

Good....well, don't get into the habit of talking to that dude! ;)

I'm glad I could help.

Have a great week.

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thanks great. Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thats
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 3 months ago.

My pleasure.