Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

I am currently taking 0.50mg of Risperidone I have seen that

I am currently taking 0.50mg of Risperidone I have seen that Basil and Sage can cure Schizophrenia like voices I hear and it has been helping me.My mum plus me are wondering if the Sage is fine even though I'm still taking Risperidone?
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 3 months ago.

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

There is a minor interaction that may occur when taking them together which will you to feel drowsy and sedated. This is not harmful or serious interaction and you should avoid doing any tasks that require concentration after taking them together. So taking Sage herb is fine when you are taking Risperidone and there are no dangerous interactions.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger for a mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Cool so Basil and Sage will be fine without issues.

Dear customer,

Yes, this is safe.

Take care.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Another few things I also take carbamazepine tablets it will not effect that either will it?Also can I also try a combination like Amla that helps with Brain toxins.

Dear customer,

Please open a new question requesting me and I will able to answer your additional questions.