wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

40 from the uk. I have suffered with depression for 16

Hi my name is ***** ***** from the uk. I have suffered with depression for 16 years, but always between March and September which makes me think I have reverse sad. I've been taking Prozac for 16 years but between March and September doesn't seem to work. I wanted to try Wellbutrin but it seems hard to get in the uk. Any advice would be welcome
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

Do you currently have a doctor who prescribes your prozac?

Is this doctor a GP or a psychiatrist?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I do have a doctor who prescribe me Prozac, I don't have any other medical conditions. I'm fairly fit and healthy. I do take other medicines omeprazole 20 mg for heartburn and oxybutynin 2.5mg for sweating as Prozac really makes me sweat even in the uk. I want to try Wellbutrin but my doctor won't prescribe it. I have an appointment my psychologist but that could take ages. Your advice would be helpful. Thanks martin