Dr Anil Kumar
Dr Anil Kumar, Doctor
Experience:  M.D with over 30 years of experience in practice.
4713694

I'm 30 with a diagnosis of ibs. This morning I had funny

Hi I'm 30 with a diagnosis of ibs. This morning I had funny coloured stool and a sore. Stomach. Without warning and without needing the toilet I pooed myself twice the first I noticed was when I had a wet backside I'm so embarrassed please help
Expert:  Dr Anil Kumar replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

Were they loose stools?

Is color of stool light or clay colored?

Bloating and flatulence?

Nausea,vomiting?

Fever?

Are you taking any medications?

Any other medical history?

Waiting for your response.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi thanks for your responseThey were loose. StoolClay, coloured
No bloating or flatulence
I felt nausea.
I was. Sweating when I had my. Bowel motion this morning not the accidentI'm only on amisulpride for. SchizophreniaThanks

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.

Thanks for all these additional information.

I understand your concern.

Well as you describe there may be possibility of Viral gastroenteritis in your case.

Other possible cause may include you may have a problem with the drainage of your biliary system, which is comprised of your gallbladder, liver, and pancreas.

Bile salts are released into your stools by your liver, giving the stools a brown color. If your liver is not producing enough bile, or if the flow of the bile is blocked and not draining from your liver, your stools may become pale or clay-colored.

And main line of treatment include rehydrate yourself with plenty of fluids and Oral rehydration solution (Gatorade).
Also take metamucil.
Eat easy to digest food like soup or BRAT diet (bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast).
Take OTC Imodium if you have severe diarrhea.
Also take OTC Motrin and Mylanta gas.

You should take OTC Zantac or Liquid Emetrol.

Take proper rest and avoid dairy products, caffeine, alcohol,undercooked meat and fish and fatty rich food.

If your symptoms 'll persist you need to be seen by your regular doctor for a clinical examination and undergo Stool routine examination, CT scan abdomen.
Also if you feel dizziness and severe diarrhea then you may require IV fluids and injectable medications.
If you have severe abdominal pain then visit ER for prompt treatment .
I hope this helps.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.

Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s request to avoid poor/bad rating.

Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.

It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.

Waiting for your response.