Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I'm 4 days post partum and tonight I have felt a bit funny

I'm 4 days post partum and tonight I have felt a bit funny with shallow breathing, and my heart rate is around 42-44bpm with normal blood pressure. My heart rate normally sits between 60-70bpm. Should I be concerned
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

You should not be worried but you should continue to keep an eye on your heart rate. If this happens more than once in a day and if you feel palpitations, nausea and dizziness, then you should call your physician or your Ob/Gyn clinic.

Hope this helps.

Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.