Dr. Gehring
Dr. Gehring, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Private Practice for 20 years.Specialized in emergency care, psychosomatic diseases,sexual medicine, acupuncture.
61885400

I visited a massage parlour yesterday and am concerned as

HiI visited a massage parlour yesterday and am concerned as she touched her genitals and then mine.No sex!Am I at any risk of STD from this contact?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Dr. Gehring replied 1 month ago.

Hi there,

I am Dr. Gehring and pleased to help you with your question. There is no risk whatsoever to catch a STD. For HIV you'd need an intensive contact (sex), and other STD need a whole lor of bacteria to be transmitted and a closer contact. They would dry out on their way from the lady's genital to yours.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you very muchNo risk at all? Chlamydia, gonnorhea etcThanks

No, none.

You may read other informations from other sources, but they are not reliable. Gonorrhea is cery contagious, but you would need a whole lot of fresh bacteria to transmit it. You will have this with vaginal and oral sex. Same with Chlamydia or Syphilis.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** fact I ejaculated from her hand doesn't make any difference?Thank you

No. It could be very little risk for HER to catch trichomoniasis from YOU (but not the other way round) , but I hope you are healthy.

I wish you the very best and thank you for a positive rating for my help.

Is anything still missing?