wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

25years ago I drank so much coffee in a relatively short

25years ago I drank so much coffee in a relatively short space of time that it damaged my stress immune system, shortly after I had a bad car crash which virtually destroyed my stress immune system and gave me bad headaches . I am now on 3 drugs to get and keep me asleep. Is there anything I can take to help me restore the strength of my stress immune system?s
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 2 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 2 months ago.

Unfortunately, no.

Sorry about that.

I realize that this was not the answer you were hoping to hear but it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information.

Surely, you prefer that I tell the truth rather than what you wish to hear. Because it reflects very poorly on me unless you press one of the top three feedback choices, keep this in mind when rating my answer and please do not punish me for being honest. I understand that this may not be easy to hear, and I empathize.

Even though my answer was not quite what you were hoping for, please understand that my priority was to provide you with the most honest information. With that in consideration, I hope that you found my answer useful. Please click the excellent feedback button so that I can receive credit for my efforts.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I thought that that may be the answer. But please tell me why the answer has been given by a doctor specializing in the eyes. My problem has absolutely nothing to do with the eyes so how would a doctor specializing with the eyes provide me why an accurate answer
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 2 months ago.

Because I am the one expert who picked up your question.

And, of course, if I didn't think I could help you with an accurate answer (which you noted I did provide ;), I would not have answered you....

Even though I am a retina surgeon with almost 30 years experience does not mean I did not go to medical school nor that I have information on issues beyond keeping patients from going blind :)

I'm glad you found my answer helpful.

I wish you the very best.

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS