Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I hAD A HYSTERECTOMY 2 YRS AGO BY KEYHOLE SURGERY.i HAVE A

I hAD A HYSTERECTOMY 2 YRS AGO BY KEYHOLE SURGERY.i HAVE A STRANGE SENSATION VAGINAL AS IF i HAVE A PROLAPSE ??wHEN i INSPECT WITH A MIRROR AND IF I COUGH I CAN SEE A ROUND SHAPED ,SIZE OF A SMALL TOMATO DESCENDING AND i CAN PUSH THIS BACK UP.tHE SIDE OF MY VAGINA IS RED AND IRRITATED BUT THIS PROTUSION APPEARS UNINFECTED.nO DISCHARGES OR TEMPERATURE OR BAD ODOURS.wHAT CAN THIS BE
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

after hysterectomy, you can have weakness of your pelvic floor muscles around your pelvis

your bladder from the front or rectum from the back can push into your vaginal canal when you bear down

what you need to do is to do kegel exercises of squeezing your pelvic muscles to help strengthen your pelvic muscles

you should work on eating healthy and avoiding obesity to help

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/womens-health/in-depth/kegel-exercises/art-20045283

it is very difficult to impossible to examine yourself

it is best to see your GP doctor or a gyn doctor who can examine you with a finger and speculum exam and check for weakness in your vaginal wall.

let me know if you have questions.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i EAT HEALTHILY AND i AM NOT OVERWEIGHT.I DO HAVE ONE KIDNEY ONLY SO i WILL GO TO THE gYNAE DR
Thanks Dr
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

that is good you eat healthy. keep that up

try the kegel exercises.

make sure you drink plenty of water and urinate frequently to help your kidney

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com