wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

My 7 months old daughter hit her soft spot to my chin. She

Hi,My 7 months old daughter hit her soft spot to my chin. She didn’t hit hard. It actually felt like she rubbed hard her soft spot against my chin. She was sleepy and didn’t cry at all. Should I be worried and check any symptoms?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

There is no need to be worried. As long as your daughter is acting normally then everything is fine.
However, if you are still concerned then a visit to her pediatrician should put all your fears to rest.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you Dr. Rick.