Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I have a question, my period is not normal, I had the last 3

Customer Question

Hello, I have a question, my period is not normal, I had the last 3 periods like jun23-29,aug02-08, sept 17-24 and today it’s started. Last week I had a very strong pain in the right lower part, yesterday belly ech and today it’s the same. Now, I need someone to tell me please if it is normal, as I start taking PregnaCare conception me and my husband as we are trying for a babe. I am a bit worried because in January I was pregnant but it was ectopic pregnancy. We wait for 3 months and we tried again. Is it a problem if I am using pregna and is that affecting my period ??
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

PregnaCare supplements are vitamins and are ok to take.

I am sorry our periods are irregular.

are you due to have your period this month mid october?

your pains can be due to premenstrual pains

or from ovarian cysts which can cause pains in your pelvis.

the pregna vitamins would not be affecting your periods

some women can have irregular periods

being around other women and their hormones can sometimes affect your periods and cycle times

let me know if you have questions.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am using an app to calculate my cicle and my period supposed to come on the 29 of this month
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

I see

your periods may still be irregular

you may benefit from using an over the counter ovulation test kit to check for days of ovulation between periods

to see what days are best to try to conceive.

make sure you avoid alcohol

and eat healthy

regular exercise and healthy eating and drinking enough water and getting proper sleep can help you be as healthy as you can to increase chances for conception.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

you are welcome

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com