Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I had a colonoscopy 2 years ago then in November last year

HiI had a colonoscopy 2 years ago then in November last year went to a specialist as had blood in stools. He diagnosed some small internal piles. Since then this year I get anal fissures, small tiny cuts that come and go and the last ones have been lingering for ages with sometimes blood on the tissue and a little white watery distarge on underwear after bowel movement. I am now anxious reading the internet as all symptoms could indicate anal cancer. Would the specialist have picked up something usual in my anal exam last November if there was a concern. He wasn’t concerned with me and said of piles persist I could have them removed. Looking for reassurance that it is not anal cancer and that I should take further note of Home remedies. Thanks.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

All the symptoms you have mentioned are typical of anal fissure and internal piles which are chronic in nature. If anything suspicious was present that must be picked up by your doctor during the examination in November. So it is most likely to be related to persisting problems and i would recommend you to followup with your doctor and get the piles removed for permanent treatment to avoid further problems. Rest assured.

Hope this helps.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on the stars on top of the screen..

Best wishes.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.