How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 33280
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now

Evening, i have rash on my forehead and cheeks very red

Resolved Question:

evening, i have rash on my forehead and cheeks very red glowng hot burning sensation also my arms and hands ,,same stinging ,, legs are patchy with red ,looks like some type of rash what could this indicate please , i have no energy feeling fatigue ,,thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 month ago.

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
shall try not sure if i can ..thank you
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 month ago.

Use the paper clip icon on this page

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
unable to send ,, would it help if i explain that burning is also inside of my body left and right ,feels like under my ribcage six weeks been like this for have you any idea of a possible answer , i feel it is lupus
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
have you any idea of what is my rash please
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 month ago.

How long have you had the rash? And could you please describe it a bit more for me?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
had rash for six weeks red pimple like, raised on forehead itchy hot ,,other areas seems to be patches of rash red itchy hot
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
forgot to mention my left ankle, knee, wrist ,is painfull my hands are sore achy feelings had this for past six weeks
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 month ago.


That doesn't sound like the typical lupus rash

But with the joint pain and the fatigue you might have either lupus or rheumatoid athritis

So you need to see your doctor for an exam and the following blood tests--

ANA, Rheumatoid Factor, sed rate and C reactive protein

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thank you so much will ask gp for blood tests thanks again for help shall let you know when results given ,thank you dr chip
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 month ago.

My pleasure and keep in touch

Please click on the 5 star excellent rating icon so I can get credit for my time with you

Dr. Chip and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you