Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I am 45 years old, more than a year I have pain in the in

Hello there,
I am 45 years old, more than a year I have pain in the in the groin and waist. My limbs where the big joints are are swollen but not painful, just feel hot there. I feel and stabbing pain in my chest. I've been several times to my JP, I had full urine and blood exam, ultrasound, scanner of the joints. All results didn't show something out of normal. My JP prescribed me Amitriptyline 10mg / 2 per day for the pain. I took it from July to October and really pain in the groins, wrist and chest disappear. I stopped it 2 weeks ago and now the pain back even worse I think. I've did HIV test, through my GP and chlamydia home set test, they were negative and have offered for tomorrow gonorrhea and syphilis home set test. All this Dr Google suggestions, I hadn't got sexual contacts nearly two years, but I am really scared and worried. Few days ado vaginal bleeding appeared and urine looks cloudy. I really feel some bad infection is working. Could you give me advice please? I don't want to wait weeks for NHS appointment for gynecologist, could you offer me private doctor in Coventry or nearby? I apologise for the long text. Thank you very much!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

you may have to travel to Birmingham to see a private doctor.

Private GP Care 4 St Mary's Rd, Smethwick B67 5DG, UK privategpcare.co.uk +44(###) ###-####/p>

Edgbaston Medical Practice 4.5 · ***** Birmingham B15 1PL, UK epmpractice.co.uk +44(###) ###-####/p>

https://www.privatehealth.co.uk/doctors-and-health-professionals/general-practice/amanda-briscoe/contact/

you should ask your doctors for blood testing to check for rheumatoid arthritis and gout which can cause inflammation in your joints.

you should go back on the amitriptyline if it helped.

your symptoms don't sound like HIV or gonorrhea or chlamydia.

let me know if you have questions.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you very much, dr. David. It was helpful.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

you are welcome

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com