wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I have been experiencing a smoking smell continually for

I have been experiencing a smoking smell continually for around a week. The smell is affecting my breathing at times
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

When you say that this affects your breathing does it make your chest feel tight, feel short of breath, dizzy etc?

Can anyone else near you smell the smoke?

Can you see smoke?

Do you have any other symptoms?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The feeling is always in my throat. I can feel it tightening over. I do not have any chest pain or feel dizzy but do have to try to breathe deeply through my nose. I have had Multiple Sclerosis for 20 years & hypothyroidism for approx 9 years. I take several medications but have not had any recent changes.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I will carry on with the online conversation