Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

I have a problem with leaking a lot of pre ejaculate and it

Hi I have a problem with leaking a lot of pre ejaculate and it seems to happen most of the day, is there any help with this?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 month ago.

Dear customer,
Thank you for the question.
Since when is this happening? Do you have any other symptoms such as urinary symptoms?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no other symptoms,I've had it for a couple of years but really bad in last few months.I think it's been caused by over masturbation

Dear customer,
Thank you for replying.

This type of clear leaking fluid can occur normally the following ejaculation. Abnormal discharge is usually spontaneous and will not happen most of the day. The other possible diagnosis is a chronic inflammation of the prostate which can cause this symptom. This chronic prostatitis is not due to an STD but can cause this symptom. So you should have a test done by your doctor for diagnosis of chronic prostatitis and if present then treatment with an antibiotic will lead to a reduction of the fluid discharge.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it happens most of day, Ive read that over masturbation can damage the valve or nerve relating to this pre ejaculate.the leaking happens worse when turned on but also with urinating and when riding push bike

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

This is not due to any damage or complication from masturbation but due to an inflammation and infection of the prostate which can be easily cured with an antibiotic. So, with treatment, your symptoms will improve and this symptom will completely resolve since it is reversible.

Take care.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok thanks

Dear customer,
You are very welcome!!
Glad that I could help.