Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I am 37 year old male, I was with my partner sexually at the

Customer Question

I am 37 year old male, I was with my partner sexually at the weekend, i started to get a head ache after the forth or fifth time, I might have put a little too much effort in, but since then I’ve had a head ache, I’ve taken panadol every so often to ease the head ache but it’s been a week and I’m still getting the head aches, is it more serious than I think
Expert:  Dr. David replied 22 days ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 22 days ago.

I am sorry you are having headaches.

if you are having new headaches, you should see a doctor for evaluation

not getting enough sleep, dehydration, sinus inflammation, bad allergies, runny nose, sinus congestion, lack of caffeine can all cause headaches.

do you have any of these issues?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
No nothing out of the ordinary, I feel fine other wise, but just the headache, it seems to get worse if I do anything strenuous like the gym or running etc
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
No I’m fine with the texting but is this normal to have a headache for so long
Expert:  Dr. David replied 22 days ago.

I see.

do you have bad anxiety symptoms?

yo can try ibuprofen or naproxen sodium with food and plenty of water to see if those may help with your headaches better

do you have a primary care doctor you can see??