wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

At the moment I am suffering from erictile disfuction what

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** the moment I am suffering from erictile disfuction what cause this
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 19 days ago.

James,

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 19 days ago.

How long has this been going on?

Are there any situations where you are able to obtain an erection?

Do you ever wake up with an erection?

Do you have any other symptoms?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
No I Dont wake up with one I do have kidney stone s I also have slight pain in my right testichal its going on a few mnts I am not on any medicarions
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 19 days ago.

What have you tried in order to see if you can obtain an erection?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I have been on phgh supplements for a long time just to have a better sex life I had really hard erictions now its not as hard
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 19 days ago.

Ok. So you can get an erection but not as stiff as you used to have...is it stiff enough to engage in intercourse or does it just bend instead of inserting?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Yeh it is strong enough sometimes it Dont get hard at all
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 19 days ago.

Thank you for that new data.

If it gets strong enough at times then this might not be physiologic problem

The good news?

I am confident that with the right workup and treatment you can, once again, have easy, strong, long lasting erections.

The bad news?

None of that over the counter stuff you have been trying, no gadget, no diet, no exercise is going to fix this.

You can not take care of this on your own.

So. What can you do?

First, start with a visit to your GP. She can do some simple tests to pinpoint what may be causing your erectile issues.

If your underlying problem is beyond your GPs training and experience then she can refer to you a urologist who specializes in erectile problems and/or other sub-specialists.

I would get this workup started in the near future as some conditions that can cause erectile dysfunction may get worse if therapy is delayed.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS