Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

Is my lack of balance neurological or is it related to my

Customer Question

is my lack of balance neurological or is it related to my ears and eyes . I am not deaf. I am 88 and this has progressed over the years to a dangerous state. I am In good health otherwise
Expert:  Dr. David replied 17 days ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 17 days ago.

wow, 88 years old is pretty amazing.

are you male or female?

that is good you are able to exercise as much as possible everyday.

have you seen an eye doctor for eye testing.

you should ask your GP doctor to refer you to see a neurologist or nerve doctor for nerve testing to see what is causing your balance issues

most likely your poor balance and poor vision and eyes are due to your advanced age. when we all get older, our nerves don't work as well as they once did.

let me know if you have questions.