Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

NEED KNOW LOT DISCOMFORT GUT MOBILTY MOVE BREATHING HARD

Customer Question

Expert:  Dr. David replied 18 days ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 18 days ago.

I am sorry you are having these issues.

I would avoid peppermint type antacids as peppermint can relax your GE sphincter muscle and cause more acid reflux to come up your esophagus.

what is your height and weight?

I am sorry you are having lots of gut discomfort

what do you eat normally? you may have to avoid gluten and milk and eat healthier for your bowels to feel better.

have you tried any pepto bismal or zantac stomach acid reducing pills? these could help your abdominal discomforts.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
worried that odeama come back under heart failer team chesterfield
Expert:  Dr. David replied 15 days ago.

the only way to know if you have heart failure is to see a doctor for more testing.

heart failure would cause swelling in your legs and ankles and fluid back up in your chest which can cause shortness of breath

a heart ultrasound cardiac echocardiogram can see if your heart is beating properly or if fluid is backing up causing heart failure.

you should avoid salt in your diet and extra fluids in your diet if you have a history of heart failure

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
i am see heart failer team regular i on 6 1m beumide spiralactonne 25m isotard tablet half it dioxpine heart 25 m rivaroxin rampril 25 m gaverson ease discomfort peptacliquid docter
Expert:  Dr. David replied 11 days ago.

I am glad you are seeing a heart failure team of doctors regularly.

work on avoiding excessive salt and fluid intake

as these will worsen symptoms when you have heart failure.