Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

Can you please advise me? I tried to make an appointment

Customer Question

Hello Doctor, Can you please advise me? I tried to make an appointment with my GP but cant get seen until next month. I have this terrible pain in my lower left side starting from my belly button going around to almost the center of my back. Came on day before yesterday and is now very painful. My urine is very orange in color but does not hert to pass water, I also fell sick all the time although I have not vomited yet. Can you help.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 17 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Is there any burning or increased frequency of urine as well?