Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS
23101880

I have good range of movement can touch my toes do exercise

Customer Question

I have good range of movement can touch my toes do exercise regularly but my lower back around waist area is so sore especially when resting or sitting
Expert:  Dr.Saleem replied 9 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Expert:  Dr.Saleem replied 9 days ago.

For how long has been troubling you now? Is it always at rest that it hurts you the most ? Does it get better with activity ?

Expert:  Dr.Saleem replied 9 days ago.

If thats the case then you should get an x ray on your back to rule out Ankylosing Spondylitis. This is a condition which can cause lower backache / stiffness which typically worsens with rest and improves wiith activity.

You need to be more active as in doing exercise or activities like swimming which will help keep the soreness away.

You can take ibuprufen or naproxen if it hurts you bad.

In short i would recommend an x ray on your lumbosacral spine , more physical activity and painreliefas i mentioned above.

Hope it was useful.

Please reward credit for the consult by clicking 5 stars in rating corner of your page if you are satisfied.

Wishing you a healthy life.

Regards.