wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Since I've been on my depo medicine my eyes keep rolling up

Hi since I've been on my depo medicine my eyes keep rolling up iv stopped my depo now my eyes still roll up its ruining my life. Also when I sleep it triggers it off what can I do
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 23 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 23 days ago.

What is the name of your depo medication?

Is your vision affected by this rolling of your eyes?

When do you notice it?

How long has this been going on?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I've stopped taking the depo now it's been nearly 2 months. It's called clopixal. It's been going on for 3 yrs now I notice it after I sleep for long hours my head feels bit heavy then that's when my eyes roll up. It goes up and stays up and I can't focus on anything just the sky and everything that's upwards.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 22 days ago.

Since this eye thing is transitory and only occurs at specific times the best thing to do would be to use your cell phone to take a movie of your eyes when they roll up....you might need someone to take the movie for you.

With these documentary movies in hand you should then consult with an ophthalmologist. After doing a complete exam and reviewing your movies she will be able to pinpoint what is going on with your eyes.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS