Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

For the past few days I have had little rashes on my inner

Hi... for the past few days I have had little rashes on my inner thighs and up above my vagina, on my stomach and on my chest, I have noticed that there are more and more appearing every day and I have no idea what they are - I feel completely fine and have no other symptoms, just these sudden little rashes/spots. Do you think it could be serious should I schedule an appointment with my GP?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 29 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 29 days ago.

Can you post a clear and well focused picture of an area with the rash so that I can have a look and evaluate better?

let me know.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
I hope these are ok.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 29 days ago.

Yes, thank you.

Do these lesions itch?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
No, they don't itch and I don't feel anything when I touch them.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 29 days ago.

Alright, this looks like Pityriasis rocea, a self limiting rash that occurs in response to viral infections like sore throat etc. This rash usually resolves itself within 3 months by itself.

I recommend a visit to your GP for a detailed evaluation.

Hope this helps.
Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.