Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have had protected sex with a sex worker and I started to

Hello I have had protected sex with a sex worker and I started to feel sore in the testicals groin and penis head no discharge nor pain whilst passing urine also I have taken serval ghonarea and chymidia home rapids result test and have all came back negative
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 21 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Ok thank you
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
No thank you
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 21 days ago.

You do not have any signs or symptoms of an STD, you had protected sexual intercourse and all your STD tests are negative. This implies that you do not have an STD.

This could be due to something else like bladder stone or epididymitis, which is the inflammation of a tubular structure behind the testicle that stores sperm. I would advise that you schedule an appointment with your GP and have an ultrasound of the lower abdomen and scrotum done to rule the above two conditions out.

Also, a physical examination by your physician will yield more information about the diagnosis.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!