Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I've ordered an oral DNA test over the internet from USA.

Hi I've ordered an oral DNA test over the internet from USA. There is a saline solution that I have to gargle in my mouth but because it's not FDA approved I don't trust it. Is there any private labs that would check it for me before I use it. I'm a worrier. I don't mind paying. I just want to know it's safe to use
Thank you for your help
Tina

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Unfortunately you can not find any labs to test such solution but saline solution is nothing and is just sterile water with very little amount of salt in it and it is widely used in medical procedures and cause no harm . You can rinse your mouth with any saline solution before testing and you can buy from your own pharmacy.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Well I have already used the saline solution tonight. I just got a silly ideah, what if it was contaminated or something. I know it sounds silly. I do suffer from anxiety. But it does have a CE marking so does that mean it's safe to use. Also, do we use lots of medical products from USA. I never really thought about it. It would make me feel better if we do. As I feel like I might of ordered something dodgy over the internet. Sorry if this all sounds crazy. I worry over the slightest thing
Thanks so much for your time

Thanks for the reply.

I can understand your fears but there is nothing at all to worry about.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok thankyou

My pleasure.