Dr.M.D.Mazumdar
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS.MD
1725470

I feel like im pregnant...ive done a pregnancy test

I feel like im pregnant...ive done a pregnancy test -negative. But I suspect an ectopic pregnancy...as I feel dizzy,hungry...i have a pain in my left shoulder,back pain,no bleeding...urine changed in colour,heavy boobs....i had an ectopic pregnancy in2015 -rt tube removed

Welcome and thank you for your question.

Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer.

May i have more details please?

When did you get your last period? date?

And when did you take the pregnancy test?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My last period was last week....6.12.17,pregnancy test that week on monday
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm on shift and can't speake on the phone

Thank you for your reply.

If the bleeding during your period on the 16.12 was normal, then chances of you being pregnant is minimal. A normal intra-uterine pregnancy will be ashed out together with shedding of the endometrila wall during the period. In case of an ectopic pregnancy, the bleeding will be very minimal , if at all present. You may see spotting but a full blown period with normal blood flow is generally not present together with a period.

The symptoms you have are probably due to other causes - with a change in colour of urine, a urinary tract infection is likely.

If you have pain in the lower abdomen and since you have a history of an ectopic pregnancy, please consult a doctor as early as possible. If there is no lower abdominal pain, please wait and see if the symptoms subside spontaneously. taking an antacid like TUMS will help since gastric acidity can also cause many of the symptoms you have. now.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I do have pain in my lower abdomen rt side...and my period was shorter...
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Will do an app to my gp early morning..to do some blood test to see how is my hormone levels

If you have pain and the period was lesser than normal, you do need to consult your doctor at the earliest. You will need an ultrasound of the uterus, ovaries and tubes to check for an ectopic pregnancy.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you

I am sorry that you are not satisfied with my answer. May i know why?

Did you require more information?