Dr. Kaushik
Dr. Kaushik, Doctor
Experience:  Doctor ( General Medicine)
9385906

I Need to speak to someone who understands Restless Leg

I Need to speak to someone who understands Restless Leg Syndrome. I am aged 76 and have yet to find anyone who appears to have knowledge of medications. I am now desperate.
Greetings.
Welcome to the site.
Please tell me what medications have you tried so far ?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
All Dopamine meds, Anticonvulsants, Gabapentin,Tricyclio meds, Antidepresants. Sorry, several others and all make me fee very ill.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Pramipexole gave me hallousinations, and next day could not swallow after swelling of throat. Persevered for nine days before beingn hospitalised for severe angina.
What about requip ?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Had that some time ago. Perhaps two years. I am sorry to trouble you but after being up all night I was desperate to talk to someone. Can't even get to see my GP today. I don't think this is the answer for me. I will revert to the RLS forum. I sincerely ***** ***** help but I do need a Neurologist to help me. I just cant find one yet but will keep looking. Goodbye and many thanks.