Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS Experienced in all Medical Specialities
28277873

Should I do anything as I think I took another Ibuprofen 400

Should I do anything as I think I took another Ibuprofen 400 tablet after only 3 hours rather than 4 hours. I feel absolutely fine in myself with no adverse feelings

Hello and thank you for the question.
I am Dr. Sohaib, a practicing Internal Medicine Consultant with over 13 years of experience and I will do my best to help you today.
Let me review your question for a minute and I will get back to you.

I need more information regarding your symptoms/question to help you more efficiently.

What is your exact question? Are you concerned about taking an early dose of ibuprofen and possible side effects?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I was concerned about taking an early dose. It is now an hour after I took that tablet and feel fine. A little tired but it is 23.45hrs which is my normal sleep time.

Thank you very much.

The maximum daily dose of ibuprofen is 3200 mg per day.

The dosing frequency is also variable, like 400mg every 4 hours or 800 mg 3 to 4 times daily.

Considering these facts, I don't see any reason why you should be worried.

Stay relaxed.

Please do not forget to give 5 Star Rating to my service as this is the only way I get credit for my time and expertise on your question.
If you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.
Kindest Regards.

The phone call software isn't working so we can communicate here in chat

Was my answer helpful?

Do you have any follow up questions? Let me know