wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I'm worried I get early repolarization in relation to

Hi I'm worried I get early repolarization in relation to incomplete rbbb I'm worried this is dangerous?

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

This is nothing to worry about.

Just continue to see your GP or cardiologist as scheduled and everything should be fine.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thx very much, it might help me abit if u could explain why this is nothing to worry about, thx

That is because you have had excellent care and nothing terrible has been found to be wrong.

If you are still concerned then the best thing to do would be to gather up your records and get a second -- in person -- opinion and exam.

Does this make sense?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thx very much