Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS
23101880

I received results from an EEG imaging test and would like

I received results from an EEG imaging test and would like an opinion on this. Can you assist?

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly. Please share the reports

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I requested a response from a neurologist rather than a cardiologist are you comfortable that you are correctly qualified.?

Yes i can help . But if you still want a neurologist's opinion i can opt out

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The question involved an interpretation of an EEG result so can you do that please?

Yes i can help you understand the report

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Shall I send you the report here?

Yes you can attach it by clicking the clip pin above

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have attached a file.

Well hyperventilation is used as activation method in EEG recording to enhance any epileptic brain electrical activity that might not be picked on simple EEG ( without Hyperventilation ) . Your EEG however looks fine and there was no epileptic activity observed. The changes mentioned are normal and were reversible according to the report.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for that, is it possible that concussion is the main issue and to alleviate the anxiety although a bit extreme, a CT scan could be organised?

Well concussion is definitely a possibility here . A CT can be done to rule out anything sinister too. E.g a hematoma that might have resulted from the fall .

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok, nearly done thanks, ***** ***** is the quickest way to get a scan done please.

Well i am not based in UK unfortunately no idea about the system there as such . But you can ask your GP for a referral may be .

Pease reward credit for the consult by clicking 5 stars in rating corner of your page if you are satisfied.

Wishing you a healthy life.

Regards.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok thanks for your opinion we can conclude our meeting. I’m happy with the outcome.

You are always welcome.

Stay blessed.

Kind regards.

Dr Saleem.