wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I need some health advice. I seem to have an issue that

Hi there I need some sexual health advice. I seem to have an issue that keeps reoccurring. Not every time but half the time after having sex I bleed. I’m on the pill and don’t get periods anymore so it’s starting to become a worry. What should I do?

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

The best thing to do is have a complete exam by your OB/GYN

This way you will know exactly what is going on.

Make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Okay thank you so much

My pleasure.

I hope you are back to yourself soon :)

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS
Have a good day.