Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I am a healthy woman, went for a body massage and the

Hi...
I am a healthy woman, went for a body massage and the gentleman giving massage ended up massaging my vagina and fingering me. Lots of massage oil was used and it was dark so I couldn't see if he had any cuts on his hands. There was no oral or inserting sex. I'm worried sick.. does this have risk of HIV transmission to me by getting fingered by a man??

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

I fully understand your concern here

But I want to tell you that with the scenario you've given me here there'd be zero--repeat--zero chance of your contracting HIV this way

It simply can't happen so you don't need to worry

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you so much! The only reason I was worried is as I do have small cut around my perineal area and with so much worry of hiv over internet I got really worried! So in your expert opinion getting fingered by a man of unknown status isn't a risk of transmission??
Thank you for assuring me

Zero risk--I'm quite certain about that

Please click on the 5 star excellent rating icon so I can get credit for my time with you