wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I am 48 years old and had an Mi 7 years ago due to my R

I am 48 years old and had an Mi 7 years ago due to my R coronary artery being blocked so had a stent put in. On meds and no problems since. I have the opportunity to go on holiday to the states but the ranch is at 2029 m above sea level so I just wanted to know whether this is likely to cause me any problems or if I should be ok. I presume that getting a little thinner and fitter would help as well.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

You are safe to go on your Holiday to the Ranch in the States.

The 2029 meter elevation will not cause any problems at all nor should the airplane trip.

There is no need to worry.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Have a wonderful vacation :)

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thankyou very much !!