wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

The antihistamine seemed to help and I slept well last

Hi the antihistamine seemed to help and I slept well last night. But this morning I still feel the need to urinate more often and the sensation that I haven’t finished. One other thing on my mind before oral she did give me some unprotected masterbation although this was not very long before protected oral. Could anything have been spread in this way? I am obviously worried.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

It is highly unlikely that you caught anything from an unprotected handjob. And, since you were wearing a condom, that has a very high probability of protecting you against any STDs although, it is very unlikely that the blowjob gave you any disease.... but,of course, it is not perfect.

That being said, receptive oral sex has a low probability of transmitting most types of STDs. This is especially true when protection is used....

So. What is the take home message?

From what you have posted it is unlikely that you caught any disease from this sexual encounter.
However, if you are really worried a quick visit to your doctor or a confidential STD clinic should be able to put your fears to rest.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** question i have is that she seemed to have a sore anus, remebered that she took a tissue out of her pants before we came together, and replaced it when redressing. If she had touched herself or the tissue and then she touched my penis what is the chances of std, I have no cuts on my hands not on my penis. I also touched her anus but on realising it was sore I moved my finger quickly away. I did not at any stage see any blood on her etc.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Note i wore a condom during oral not the Inital hand job

I would say it would pretty close to zero.

You can rest easy on this issue and not worry at all.
make sense?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Yes. I understood that there was no protection during the hand job.

This is a very safe sexual activity and would not be expected to transmit any diseases at all.

Make sense?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you can please give me the top rating in all areas. It has been a pleasure to assist you today.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The thing I worried about is that she had some sort of sore anus which she might have touched and touched me. I don’t know that she did touch herself but I’m worried about sti transmission

This is your anxiety acting up rather then any real risk of getting an STD.

Really. You are fine.
No way you caught a STD from this sexual encounter.

Sound good?

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok thanks

My pleasure.

I'm happy to help anytime. Just ask for Dr Rick