Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Last evening I had a sport/ body massage, in S.E.Asia,

Hello, good evening, Last evening I had a sport/ body massage, in S.E.Asia, nothing other than the massage took place, in my hotel, I made sure that my undershorts were on. You will think my message of one of paranoia, but as a senior citizen. Have I exposed myself to something , I keep blaming myself that it was not right to have had the massage. In paranoia, I did make a check on the young ladies hands, and no broken skin or possible bleeding. Would welcome your comments

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

I understand your concern here but no need to worry

In the scenario you gave me there would be zero risk of contracting any STD--not HIV, hepatitis, herpes, gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia or trichomonas

So really nothing to concern yourself about

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Many thanks, ***** ***** I gave was complete, no risk of any STD, or HIV, i need to block away from my mind and get on with my life

Zero risk for any STD there

Move on with your life

Please click on the 5 star excellent rating icon so I can get credit for my time with you