DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I had a scan yesterday on my liver ref gallbladder .i have

I had a scan yesterday on my liver ref gallbladder .i have Constance pain under my ribs through to my back ,when I asked if everything looked ok she would not tell me . I am so scared I think I have cancer . It is all I think about

Hello Helen! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Since how long you are experiencing this pain ?

Do you have a family history of gall bladder cancer?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Had if for nearly a year and slowly getting worse no history of cancer and like I said I had my scan yesterday morning. I'm just being silly as she would not say if I was ok plus my two friends died from liver cancer last year . I'm sorry to trouble you

Thanks for the information

It doesn't look like a cancer

Usually gall bladder cancers are very aggressive

People do get weight loss and loss of appetite if they have a gall bladder tumor

I think that it is very unlikely that you have a cancer in this situation

Please do let me know if you have any more question