DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

My baby was born premature at 28 weeks,now she is 3months

Hello ,my baby was born premature at 28 weeks,now she is 3months old corrected,for the last two days doesn't want to take the milk bottle,maybe 100ml a day

Hello Mircea! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Inability to feed properly can be a sign of infection in the infants

If this is going on for the last two days you should not waste time in seeing a doctor

Infants are prone to various complications if not fed properly so i would suggest that you do see her doctor for an urgent evaluation

Please do let me know if you have any more question

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It's not possible to make an appointment as her doctor it's not available for the next month,in the a&e there is a cold and flu virus and we are afraid to don't get the virus,I thought that will be something that we can do

You should consult the A & E as it can get complicated if she continue like this

Two days is quite a time for an infant of three months and a way has to be established to feed her in order to avoid any complications

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
We will go to the emergency department tomorrow morning if she will be the same,
Thank you for your help

You are welcome

Please take a while to rate my answer positively