Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

I have had restless legs for many years, particularly at

I have had restless legs for many years, particularly at night. At present I take co-codomol which doesn't work as well as it used to. My doctor prescribed something many years ago that didn't do any good. Is there a cream that I could rub on my legs and feet that would help?

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

Based on the below-linked study you should lavender oil to massage your legs and feet and this will likely help relieve your symptoms. According to the study, this is effective and will reduce the symptoms.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4733501/

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.

Dear customer,
Were you able to read my answer?
Did I answer your question? Please reply.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your reply. I have used lavender oil. it didn't really help my leg problem. I have cancelled my free trial with Just Answer.