wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

My depression is getting worse. I want to be re housed but

Customer Question

Hi my depression is getting worse. I want to be re housed but my landlord is not considering. I need to show evidence.
I feel anxious all the time. I dont feel safe in my area where i live
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi i am still waiting for response?
I have been more than the time given
Asma
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

You will need to see a psychiatrist or psychologist to document your anxiety and your need to be rehoused. There are forms that need to be filed out, but it can be done.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS