wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I have mental health issues

Customer Question

I have mental health issues
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am having a mental breakdown I mean it
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hello.

please ignore this post

site problem

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How old are you?

M/F?

When did this start?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am 22 Am a male it started5 weeks agao I want to be a adult baby but am not a baby it's not a fetish its my mental health issue takeing over i need to be admitted to hospital for test on my Brian and get better
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

THank you for that additional information.

When did the breakdown start?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
last week
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

We can talk on skype like we did before. Hopefully that will help.

Or you should go to Emergency.

Make sense?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS