Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

Between the ages of about 9 to 35 years old I have felt

Customer Question

Between the ages of about 9 to 35 years old I have felt empowered on about 10 occasions. I would describe this as feeling motivated or taking charge of a situation which last a few minutes. I have previously been informed that this can be a sign of mania and that the frequency can change.
Can you please tell me more detail as to why this could be considered mania and what is needed for this to be diagnosed as mania.
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
This feeling is controlled in that I make an effort to start or stop feeling empowered.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 11 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 11 months ago.

Do you still need help on this question?

just click send to reply